Respect, dignity and community
The Rob Roy Retirement Lifestyle Village opened in
February 2009, with a fully operational Care Centre.
The Care Centre is situated in the main building,
with full wheelchair access to all facilities.
Each room can accommodate either one or two patients and has its own en-suite bathroom. Different levels of care are available, from post-operative or convalescence (short and long term), to 24-hour nursing care.
Assisted living for residents in the
apartments and houses consists
of the following services:
- Servicing of rooms
- Laundry services
- Meals and teas
- Hairdressing and pedicures
- Convenience shop for daily basics
- Night carers
Our 24-Hour Nursing
- Ordering and dispensing of medication
- Administration of injections
- Withdrawing blood specimens and
collection of other specimens for
- Dressing of wounds
- Supervision of trained staff in the care of the elderly
- Keeping and updating patients’ records
- Encouraging and counselling patients and relatives
- Assessing patients and reporting
Care can also be provided in your
own apartment or house on request.
Daily and monthly care options are
The Rob Roy Care Centre has its own
lounge and dining facility that opens onto
rolling lawns and the views that Rob Roy
is famous for. Individual needs and
special diets are catered for.